MODEL

Monday, December 8, 2008

Yana Gupta heart beats to Tamil tunes



She is one of Bollywood's original item girls, but now Czech born Yana Gupta has set her sights beyond the camera as well.

In Chennai for the launch of Tommy Hilfiger's Spring Summer collection, Yana talked about her upcoming debut as a singer and writer.

"I have been making a music album and throughout last year I have been busy with some recordings. It's almost ready to be released abroad," says she.

"I am also writing a book on nutrition and fitness and I am starting to represent some new brands, which is also fitness related. Apart from that I am also shooting some music videos," she adds.

And if music be the food of love, music is what Yana loves to feast on. "My album is in English and the music is jazz and blues," she explains.



And that's not all that Yana is doing. She is also thinking of an idea that might go a long way in securing her career in the world of films even more.

Having done a few dance numbers in Tamil cinema, Yana is no stranger to the language, and the brave girl would like to try her hand at something different.

"I am even thinking that I should sing a song in Tamil and I think it'll sound really cute what with my accent and all," says she.

Well let's hope that her tunes off screen are as good as her moves on screen, and if they are, then they are sure to attract a lot of attention.

adf.ly

trafficrevenue

Popular Posts

amung.us